domingo, mayo 31, 2009

MTV Hits: Paquete #12 30x MTV Music Videos





AVI Music videos | TV Rip | Rapidshare
Video Format
mpeg4, 640*480 pixels, 25.00 fps, 3250 Kbps
Audio Format

mp3, 48000 Hz, 224.00 Kbps

Download the lot or just the ones you like.
This Pack contains HOT Dance and Club Classix Tracks.






Video
Format mpeg4
Resolution 640*480 pixels
Frame rate 25.00 fps
Bit Rate 3250 Kbps

Audio

Format mp3
Sample rate 48000 Hz
Bit Rate 224.00 Kbps
Channels 2



The list. CLICK ON SONGNAME YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD
Average filesize 80m
Eric Prydz - Call on me
Fragma - Tocas Miracle 2008
Fragma - Tocas Miracle
Groove Armada - I see u baby Remix
Gat Decor - Passion
Happy Clappers - I believe
Doop - Doop
Go hard
Gathania - Blame it on you
Doman n Gooding ft Dru - Runnin
Girls Aloud - Call the shots Remix
Herd n Fitz - I just cant get enough
Gusto - Discos revenge 2008
Ian Van Dahl - Castles in the sky
Freemasons ft Sophie Ellis Bexter - Heartbreak
Ercola ft Daniella - Every word
Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
Elysium -I go crazy
Ebony Bones - The Muzik
Energy 52 - Cafe del mar
Ida Corr - Vs Fedde le Grand - Let me think about it
Felix - Dont you want me
Fedde Le Grand - Put ur handsup for Detroit
Fedde Le Grand ft Mitch Brown - Scared of me
Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008
Flo Rida ft Keisha - Right Round
Dr Alban - Its my life
Faithless - Insomnia
Freemasons ft Bailey Tzuke - Uninvited
Freaks - The creeps

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario