domingo, mayo 31, 2009

MTV Hits: Paquete #10 30x MTV Music Videos







AVI Music videos | TV Rip | Rapidshare
Video Format
mpeg4, 640*480 pixels, 25.00 fps, 3250 Kbps
Audio Format

mp3, 48000 Hz, 224.00 Kbps

Download the lot or just the ones you like.
This Pack contains HOT Dance and Club Classix Tracks.






Video
Format mpeg4
Resolution 640*480 pixels
Frame rate 25.00 fps
Bit Rate 3250 Kbps

Audio

Format mp3
Sample rate 48000 Hz
Bit Rate 224.00 Kbps
Channels 2



The list. CLICK ON SONGNAME YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD
Average filesize 80m
Bass Hunter - All i ever wanted
Bass Hunter - Walk on water
Bass Hunter - Now your gone
Blue Pearl - Dancing in the rain
Black eyed peas - Boom boom pow
Bloc Party - Signs
Bomfunk MCs - Freestyler
Calvin Harris - Im not alone
Bob Sinclair ft Sugahill gang - Lala gang
Bodyrox ft Luciana - Yeah yeah
Basement Jaxx - Romeo
Bashy - Who wants to be a millionaire
Bizarre - Im gonna get you
Black Legend - U see T trouble w me
Beats International - Dub b good to me
Alesha Dixon - Breathe slow remix
Armand Van Helden - My my my
Alex Party - Dont give me ur life
49ers - Touch me
2 Unlimited - No limits
Agnes - Release me
Aaron Smith - Dancing
Basement Jaxx - Bingo bango
Baby D - Let m b ur fantasy
Calvin Harris - The Girls
Basement Jaxx - Oh my gosh
Artful Dodger ft Craig David - Rewind
Armand Van Helden - U dont know me
BBE - Seven days and one week
Axwell - Feel the vibe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario