domingo, mayo 31, 2009

MTV Hits: Pack #7 50x MTV Music Videos [640x480]






AVI Music videos | TV Rip | Rapidshare
Video Format
mpeg4, 640*480 pixels, 25.00 fps, 3250 Kbps
Audio Format

mp3, 48000 Hz, 224.00 Kbps

Download the lot or just the ones you like.
This Pack contains Various Groups and Movie Themes.






Video
Format mpeg4
Resolution 640*480 pixels
Frame rate 25.00 fps
Bit Rate 3250 Kbps

Audio

Format mp3
Sample rate 48000 Hz
Bit Rate 224.00 Kbps
Channels 2



The list. CLICK ON SONGNAME YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD
Average filesize 95m
Alicia Keys n Jack White - Another way to die
Daniel Merriweather - Red
Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters
Tina Turner - Whats love got to do with it
Jamelia - Stop
Garbage - The world is not enough
Ben E King - Stand by me
Keane - Everybodys changing
Taylor Swift - Teardrops on my guitar
Duran Duran - A view to kill
Sheryl Crowe - Tomorrow never dies
Gladys Knight - Licence to kill
The Temptations - My girl
Aerosmith - I dont want to miss a thing
The Veronicas - Untouched
Leann Rimes - Cant fight the moonlight
A Ha - The living daylights
Tina Turner - We dont need another hero
Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song
The Killerss - Human LIVE
Gary go - Open arms
All Saints - Pure Shores
Dido - Here with me
Ronan Keating - When u say nothing at all
Lisa Stansfield - In all the right places
Take that - Said it all
McFly - Falling in love
Bryan Rod and Sting - All for Love
Kelly Clarkson - I do not hook up
Whitney Houston - I will always love u
Sophi Ellis Bextor - Murder on the dancefloor
Sophi Ellis Bextor - Take me home
Lou Reed - We have all the time in the world
Snow Patrol - T planets bend between us
Aqua - Turn back time
Whitney Houston - I Have nothing
Flo Rida ft Timbaland - Elevator
Madison Avenue - Dont call me baby
Kylie - Tears on my pillow
Celine Dion - Because u love me
Bananarama - Robert De Niros waiting
Huey Lewis n T News - The power of love
Simple Minds - Dont you forget about me
New Order - Blue monday Remix
Human League - Dont u want me
Gabrielle - Out of reach
Aaliyah - Try again
Blazin Squad - Lets start again
Cardigans - Love fool
Will Smith - Men in black

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario