domingo, mayo 31, 2009

MTV Hits: Pack #5 50x MTV Music Videos [640x480]


Download MTV Hits: Pack #5 50x MTV Music Videos [640x480] at High Speed



AVI Music videos | TV Rip | 640*480 | Rapidshare
Download the lot or just the ones you like.
Something for the Ladies
This Pack contains Various Boy bands.





Video
Format mpeg4
Resolution 640*480 pixels
Frame rate 25.00 fps
Bit Rate 3250 Kbps

Audio

Format mp3
Sample rate 48000 Hz
Bit Rate 224.00 Kbps
Channels 2



The list. CLICK ON SONGNAME YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD
Average filesize 95m
Robbie - Angels
Spandau Ballet - True
Robbie - Feel
Robbie - Freedom
Musical Youth - Pass the dutchie
McFly - Ill be OK
Prince - Purple Rain
George Michael - I want ur sex
New Kids on T Block - The right stuff
Westlife - Swearr it again
Wet wet wet - Love is all around
Wet wet wet - Goodnight girl
Westlife - I hav a dream
Westlife - Seasons in the sun
Westlife - If i let u girl
Ths Osmonds - Love me for a reason
The Jacksons - Show u t way t go
The Monkees - Im a believer
Wham - Freedom
Wet wet wet - With a little help from my friend
Color me bad - I wanna sex u up
Wham - The edge of heaven
Boyzone - Words
Boyzone - U needed me
Boyzone - When t going gets tough
Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in the dark
Bros - I owe u nothing
Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA
Blur - Park life
Blue - If u come back
Blur - Country house
Boyzone - All that i need
Boyzone - No matter what
Boys II Men - End of the road
Boyzone - A different beat
Duran Duran - Is T something I should do
Backstreet Boys - I want it that way
Take That - Back for good
Elton John - Nikita
Duran Duran - The reflex
East 17 - Stay another day
Take That - Greatest day
Take That - Everything changes
The Clash - Should I stay or Should I go
Take That - Could it be magic
A HA - The sun always shines on TV
McFly - 5 Colours in her hair
McFly - I wanna hold you
McFly - All about U
Robbie - Eternity

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario