domingo, mayo 31, 2009

MTV Hits: Pack #1 50x MTV Music Videos [640x480]




AVI Music videos | TV Rip | 640*480 | Rapidshare
Download the lot or just the ones you like.
This Pack contains Female Groups and Artists.




Video
Format mpeg4
Resolution 640*480 pixels
Frame rate 25.00 fps
Bit Rate 3250 Kbps

Audio

Format mp3
Sample rate 48000 Hz
Bit Rate 224.00 Kbps
Channels 2



The list. CLICK ON SONGNAME YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD
Average filesize 95m
Mariah Carey - Honey
Mel B 0 Tell me
Leona Lewis - Bleeding love
Lil Mama - Lip gloss
Kelly Rowland - Work
Kelis - Milkshake
Keyshia - I Should have cheated
Keri Hilson ft Timbaland - Return the flavour
Jazmine Sullivan - Dream Big
Janet Jackson - Call on me
Jordin Sparks - Tattoo
Jeniffer Hudson - Spotlight
Jennifer Lopez - If u had my love
Fergie ft Ludicris - Glamorous
Nelly Furtado - Say it right
Pink - There u go
Mya - Case of the ex
Salt n Pepa - Lets talk bout sex
Pussycat Dolls ft Snoop Dogg
Rihanna - Dont stop the music
Brandy - Sitting up in my room
Beyonce ft Jay Z - Crazy in love
Shotelle - T Shirt
Blu Cantrell - Hitmem High
Solange Knowles - T O N Y
Tweet ft Missy Elliott - Oops oh my
Ameri - 1 Thing
Ciara ft Justin Timbalake - Love sex magic
Eve ft Gwen Stefani - Let me blow ya mind
TLC - No Scrubs
Estelle - American boy
Ashanti - Foolish
Toni Braxton - Unbreak my heart
Alicia Keys - Fallin
Aaliyah - Try again
Alesha Dixon - Breath slow
CheNelle ft Cham - I Feel in love w t DJ
Christina Milian - Dip it low
Cassie - Me n U
Cherish - Killa
Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet about me
Robyn - Be mine
Sugababes - About u now
Sugababes - Caught in t moment
Duffy - Rain on ur parade
Lady Gaga - Poker face
Adele - Chasing pavements
Rihanna ft Jay Z - Umbrella
Rihanna ft Ne Yo - Hate that i love u
Kylie - 2 Hearts

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario